Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
2 minutes ago, 4sheetzngeegles said:

@Adam the Waster

Welllllll, he sits 4 feet away from me, I can't wait. I already made the mistake of laughing at a mis understood question.

He was walking to the front from the warehouse,  and asked "where's the freaking fiber?" I  didn't   realize he had already

bought downloaded and started playing.

So I told him it was in the stalk.  Then he explained that he played for hours looking for fiber to make a bed roll.

After I stopped laughing, I told him to punch the grass. His reply you're S#%&*ing me. He kept looking for the button to pick it up.

Goodtimes

He didn't want to go to the web because he felt it would be cheating.

You good big man! You good

2 minutes ago, 4sheetzngeegles said:

@Adam the Waster

Welllllll, he sits 4 feet away from me, I can't wait. I already made the mistake of laughing at a mis understood question.

He was walking to the front from the warehouse,  and asked "where's the freaking fiber?" I  didn't   realize he had already

bought downloaded and started playing.

So I told him it was in the stalk.  Then he explained that he played for hours looking for fiber to make a bed roll.

After I stopped laughing, I told him to punch the grass. His reply you're S#%&*ing me. He kept looking for the button to pick it up.

Goodtimes

He didn't want to go to the web because he felt it would be cheating.

You good big man! You gooc