Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

It looks like they forgot to remove the bone knife requirement for harvesting raw meat.  Either than or harvesting snakes and chickens doesn't count.  The next time I find something to skin, I'll try one hit with the hunting knife and check status and then one hit with the bone knife and check status and see if it really isn't removed from the requirements or if there's just something else going on.

Seems I can also see through fences.  Lol.  I can see a hazy image of a zombie that is walking along the other side of a wooden fence.  It is like a blur of the fence colors in the shape of the zombie with enough detail that you can pretty much tell which zombie.  Unfortunately screenshots don't capture that for some reason and I about got killed trying. Heh.  Nice to have a super power, I suppose.  :D

Riamus

Riamus

It looks like they forgot to remove the bone knife requirement for harvesting raw meet.  Either than or harvesting snakes and chickens doesn't count.  The next time I find something to skin, I'll try one hit with the hunting knife and check status and then one hit with the bone knife and check status and see if it really isn't removed from the requirements or if there's just something else going on.

Seems I can also see through fences.  Lol.  I can see a hazy image of a zombie that is walking along the other side of a wooden fence.  It is like a blur of the fence colors in the shape of the zombie with enough detail that you can pretty much tell which zombie.  Unfortunately screenshots don't capture that for some reason and I about got killed trying. Heh.  Nice to have a super power, I suppose.  :D