Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
faatal

faatal

3 hours ago, danielspoa said:

what do you mean by blurriness, I'm absolutely loving it 😁

admittedly on FSR ultra, but on games with DLSS I don't see anything remotely close to this level of sharpness. It looks great!

It is subtle blurriness. It looks even better now. I also use FSR ultra.

1 hour ago, FramFramson said:

WRT to the ladder jump bug, it seems someone was already able to mod away the multi-jump which is the cause of the issue: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5103 (and other issues like falling off mountains).

Unfortunately this requires turning of EAC as it is a Harmony mod.

However, the fact that players were able to fix this already really makes me question how this is unsolvable from TFPs perspective?

No one said it was unsolvable. We have lots of bugs to look at, many of which seem more important to me as we have been playing the game just fine with jumping the way it is.

Edit: And ironically, some of us even like the auto jumping. Go figure.

faatal

faatal

3 hours ago, danielspoa said:

what do you mean by blurriness, I'm absolutely loving it 😁

admittedly on FSR ultra, but on games with DLSS I don't see anything remotely close to this level of sharpness. It looks great!

It is subtle blurriness. It looks even better now. I also use FSR ultra.

1 hour ago, FramFramson said:

WRT to the ladder jump bug, it seems someone was already able to mod away the multi-jump which is the cause of the issue: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5103 (and other issues like falling off mountains).

Unfortunately this requires turning of EAC as it is a Harmony mod.

However, the fact that players were able to fix this already really makes me question how this is unsolvable from TFPs perspective?

No one said it was unsolvable. We have lots of bugs to look at, many of which seem more important to me as we have been playing the game just fine with jumping the way it is.