Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

28 minutes ago, mstdv inc said:

At what point did the zombie game start to turn into a fantasy with mythical creatures?
What's next? A branch of magic? Crafting potions?

He's a tough wolf. But this is not a zombie wolf, this is a wolf from a fantasy game about magic and dragons.
I don't share your enthusiasm. This greatly spoils the atmosphere of the ZOMBIE apocalypse.

I think it's just a name. Nothing crazy 

But if you think about it! Candy and alcohol or potions alcohol especially can be a potion even in real life results May Vary

Also I'm hoping soon we will see the other armors to come soon like during 1.0 full

The horder, desert and murader. Any hopefully a few new secret ones... cough cough... overlord 

QdOOthKEmX0-1~2.jpg

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

24 minutes ago, mstdv inc said:

At what point did the zombie game start to turn into a fantasy with mythical creatures?
What's next? A branch of magic? Crafting potions?

He's a tough wolf. But this is not a zombie wolf, this is a wolf from a fantasy game about magic and dragons.
I don't share your enthusiasm. This greatly spoils the atmosphere of the ZOMBIE apocalypse.

I think it's just a name. Nothing crazy 

But if you think about it! Candy and alcohol or potions alcohol especially can be a potion even in real life results May Vary

Also I'm hoping soon we will see the other armors to come soon like during 1.0 full

The horder, desert and murader. Any hopefully a few new secret ones 

QdOOthKEmX0-1~2.jpg