Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kosmic Kerman

Kosmic Kerman

6 hours ago, Tete1805 said:

Did anyone else encountered unusually high tier zombies in POIs?

I was doing a tier 2 infested clear and got ambushed by 3 feral bikers, a military zombie and a feral tourist.

With a pipe machine gun, the fight wasn't very fair and I got my ass handed to me.

It's only the morning of day 10 and I'm level 25 in the burnt biome (game stage 63).

Also, fought four radiated military zombies in a T4 (forest biome on day 6).

I usually play on warrior difficulty but I dropped the difficulty to default for the new Alpha after seeing a few streams but didn't expect that much of a jump in difficulty.

I'll adjust but I was just wondering if that was intended.

Yes.  I think the balance is off between where your crafting is and what you encounter in POIs during normal progression. I’ve seen a feral soldier in a regular tier 2 and with primitive weapons and no armor bonuses to offset the increased hp, it’s rough. I also started running into radiated zombies in tier 4s with a purple iron melee weapon and a blue pipe machine gun. It did not go well. All of these were in the forest biome.  I’ve never run into such high level zombies so early and with such poor equipment. 

Kosmic Kerman

Kosmic Kerman

6 hours ago, Tete1805 said:

Did anyone else encountered unusually high tier zombies in POIs?

I was doing a tier 2 infested clear and got ambushed by 3 feral bikers, a military zombie and a feral tourist.

With a pipe machine gun, the fight wasn't very fair and I got my ass handed to me.

It's only the morning of day 10 and I'm level 25 in the burnt biome (game stage 63).

Also, fought four radiated military zombies in a T4 (forest biome on day 6).

I usually play on warrior difficulty but I dropped the difficulty to default for the new Alpha after seeing a few streams but didn't expect that much of a jump in difficulty.

I'll adjust but I was just wondering if that was intended.

Yes.  I think the balance is off between where your crafting is and what you encounter in POIs during normal progression. I’ve seen a feral soldier in a regular tier 2 and with primitive weapons and no armor bonuses to offset the increased hp, it’s rough. I also started running into radiated zombies in tier 4s with a purple iron melee weapon and a blue pipe machine gun. It did not go well. I’ve never run into such high level zombies so early and which such poor equipment.