Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Professor-Pip

Professor-Pip

sp

5 hours ago, Laz Man said:

That's news to me, I will check.

@Laz Man Anecdotally, I made my home on top of the Jerry's Fill POI. On the extension above the pumps, I put a layer of wood blocks (since the roof was half blocks) and then a total of 5 farm plots. Below I removed the car and gas pumps and in the far corner added a support with a ladder. All was well until I went to the desert to meet Jen. I stayed out overnight and when I got back, the portion of the roof with the farm plots on it had collapse. Not the whole roof, just a 6x3 block area. Not sure what happened since every block I placed glowed green.

Professor-Pip

Professor-Pip

5 hours ago, Laz Man said:

That's news to me, I will check.

Anecdotally, I made my home on top of the Jerry's Fill POI. On the extension above the pumps, I put a layer of wood blocks (since the roof was half blocks) and then a total of 5 farm plots. Below I removed the car and gas pumps and in the far corner added a support with a ladder. All was well until I went to the desert to meet Jen. I stayed out overnight and when I got back, the portion of the roof with the farm plots on it had collapse. Not the whole roof, just a 6x3 block area. Not sure what happened since every block I placed glowed green.