Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
icehot

icehot

Hey, loving v1.0 so far, I was on always on the fence about the armor, but actually really like it, the balance of things does seem a lot better too.  Could probably still be slowed down a little though, I did craft a tier 6 melee item (stun baton) by day 18 in my current play through, and I have grabbed a couple decent guns from the wasteland too although mid tier but then again I did have to go there to get them.  Not sure day 70 would really be end game but it's definitely slower than before.

Main reason for my post, is really for some QOL additions if possible:

1. Could we possibly add a tab to the area where the item description is in the crafting window to show the stats of what you'd be crafting?  I've noticed I'm doing this a lot, and I've seen youtubers doing it too whereby we'd use the CM command so we can press 'U' and try to find the stats of items we'd be crafting.  I don't feel this is a cheat but gives the player more info to decide if they'd want to craft an item or not.  It should be in the main game not through a creative menu.

2. Another QOL thing I'd love to see is wireless crafting, maybe even as part of the upgrade system in the storage, there's so many items in the game that I just feel this would be a really nice thing to have.  Although if only one of these two things could be added I'd rather the first one so we can see the item stats.

3. Lockable inventory slots for vehicles and the drone would be amazing!

icehot

icehot

Hey, loving v1.0 so far, I was on always on the fence about the armor, but actually really like it, the balance of things does seem a lot better too.  Could probably still be slowed down a little though, I did craft a tier 6 melee item by day 18 in my current play through, and I have grabbed a couple decent guns from the wasteland too although mid tier but then again I did have to go there to get them.  Not sure day 70 would really be end game but it's definitely slower than before.

Main reason for my post, is really for some QOL additions if possible:

1. Could we possibly add a tab to the area where the item description is in the crafting window to show the stats of what you'd be crafting?  I've noticed I'm doing this a lot, and I've seen youtubers doing it too whereby we'd use the CM command so we can press 'U' and try to find the stats of items we'd be crafting.  I don't feel this is a cheat but gives the player more info to decide if they'd want to craft an item or not.  It should be in the main game not through a creative menu.

2. Another QOL thing I'd love to see is wireless crafting, maybe even as part of the upgrade system in the storage, there's so many items in the game that I just feel this would be a really nice thing to have.  Although if only one of these two things could be added I'd rather the first one so we can see the item stats.

icehot

icehot

Hey, loving v1.0 so far, I was on always on the fence about the armor, but actually really like it, the balance of things does seem a lot better too.  Could probably still be slowed down a little though, I did craft a tier 6 melee item by day 18 in my current play through, and I have grabbed a couple decent guns from the wasteland too although mid tier but then again I did have to go there to get them.  Not sure day 70 would really be end game but it's definitely slower than before.

Main reason for my post, is really for a couple QOL additions if possible:

icehot

icehot

Main reason for my post, is really for a couple QOL additions if possible: