Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
danielspoa

danielspoa

doing my challenges, one of them requires a bone knife, I quickly switch to craft one, my legendary part poofs 😄

I didn't think there, but it defaulting to highest tier available means you consume legendary parts when crafting a stone tool or bone knife, or even making a hammer to use as component for the workbench. I'm absolutely in favor of defaulting to the best quality, so I wonder if it could just be changed so not all tools/weapons use the same component, or maybe the very low tier doesn't require a special part at all.

EDIT: workbench doesn't take claw hammer as component in this version, so thats one less case. My bad.

danielspoa

danielspoa

doing my challenges, one of them requires a bone knife, I quickly switch to craft one, my legendary part poofs 😄

I didn't think there, but it defaulting to highest tier available means you consume legendary parts when crafting a stone tool or bone knife, or even making a hammer to use as component for the workbench. I'm absolutely in favor of defaulting to the best quality, so I wonder if it could just be changed so not all tools/weapons use the same component, or maybe the very low tier doesn't require a special part at all.

EDIT: workbench doesn't take claw hammer as component in this version, so thats one less case. My bad.

danielspoa

danielspoa

danielspoa

danielspoa

I didn't think there, but it defaulting to highest tier available means you consume legendary parts when crafting a stone tool or bone knife, or even making a hammer to use to craft workbench. I'm absolutely in favor of defaulting to the best quality, so I wonder if it could just be changed so not all tools/weapons use the same component, or maybe the very low tier doesn't require a special part at all.