Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

27 minutes ago, Kalex said:

Seems a lot less to me. I've chopped 30+ stumps and still haven't gotten any honey. That challenge is going to take forever to complete.

I have 2 saves in 1.0 so far. For the first one (which was for testing things) I got honey from the second stump I destroyed. On the current save I've had to have gotten at least 10 honey's in 14 days.

Sometimes in A21 I would barely get honey. 

If I only knew the name of the XML @bdubyah screenshotted, I'd post the probability difference between A21 and 1.0. 

Found it. "blocks.xml". The probability of getting honey from a tree stump is 0.2 which is the same between A21 and 1.0.

Arez

Arez

25 minutes ago, Kalex said:

Seems a lot less to me. I've chopped 30+ stumps and still haven't gotten any honey. That challenge is going to take forever to complete.

I have 2 saves in 1.0 so far. For the first one (which was for testing things) I got honey from the second stump I destroyed. On the current save I've had to have gotten at least 10 honey's in 14 days.

If I only knew the name of the XML @bdubyah screenshotted, I'd post the probability difference between A21 and 1.0. 

Found it. "blocks.xml". The probability of getting honey from a tree stump is the same between A21 and 1.0 - 0.2.

Arez

Arez

5 minutes ago, Kalex said: