Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

4 minutes ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

I kinda wish on vanilla settings for loot that books did not show up as often, sometimes i feel they propel us forward a little to fast, day 3 and i can craft iron tools now, i know the book system goes for how we perk into stuff, but i do feel it a bit to fast to find them, i almost wish they were not in some loot tables like cars and stuff, i find too many too fast sometime lol

The only ones I feel are being found too quickly in 1.0 are the armor ones (49/100 on day 3).  Everything else is pretty much what I'd expect and want.  But it depends how much you're looting bookstores and mailboxes.  I looted one bookstore I came across and I'm not going out of my way to loot mailboxes.  I'll loot them if I go past or if I am questing there, but that's all.

Keep in mind that if you don't get enough magazines to keep up with looting, people won't craft anything.  So it's needed to get the magazines quickly enough to stay at least even with looting rates.

Riamus

Riamus

2 minutes ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

I kinda wish on vanilla settings for loot that books did not show up as often, sometimes i feel they propel us forward a little to fast, day 3 and i can craft iron tools now, i know the book system goes for how we perk into stuff, but i do feel it a bit to fast to find them, i almost wish they were not in some loot tables like cars and stuff, i find too many too fast sometime lol

The only ones I feel are being found too quickly in 1.0 are the armor ones (49/100 on day 3).  Everything else is pretty much what I'd expect and want.  But it depends how much you're looting bookstores and mailboxes.  I looted one bookstore I came across and I'm not going out of my way to loot mailboxes.  I'll loot them if I go past or if I am questing there, but that's all.