Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

2 hours ago, Teezer said:

Ok but there is a misconception here from TFP : moving the base.

Moving from biome to biome with his whole stuff is just a freaking pain in the ass, early vehicules are slow and carry nothing. I don't mind moving my base 1 time, but if we follow TFP logic it's like moving his base at least 2 times (and it's worse depending of the map style) it's a nope for me (unless they implement something like a trader service to move his stuff for some bucks).

Concentrating big cities in wasteland is a good idea, but once again they did half the job and we will struggle to follow this line due to the lake of QOL

I understand the desire to pack up your entire base to change biomes.  However, there is no rule against having multiple bases.

In my last playthrough, I had 2 separate bases, one of which was my main base where I chose to hunker down for bloodmoons.

Laz Man

Laz Man

2 hours ago, Teezer said:

Ok but there is a misconception here from TFP : moving the base.

Moving from biome to biome with his whole stuff is just a freaking pain in the ass, early vehicules are slow and carry nothing. I don't mind moving my base 1 time, but if we follow TFP logic it's like moving his base at least 2 times (and it's worse depending of the map style) it's a nope for me (unless they implement something like a trader service to move his stuff for some bucks).

Concentrating big cities in wasteland is a good idea, but once again they did half the job and we will struggle to follow this line due to the lake of QOL

I understand the desire to back up your entire base to change biomes.  However, there is no rule against having multiple bases.

In my last playthrough, I had 2 separate bases, one of which was my main base where I chose to hunker down for bloodmoons.