Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Outlaw_187

Outlaw_187

11 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Just found a legendary crafting part in a locker and another right after in a laundry basket. Can confirm they spawn at low loot stages in these sorts of containers. :)

Same here. I found one in a laundry basket at the hoarder house. Only on day 5 in my playthrough. I was in the burnt Forrest.

2 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

IMHO the start was the reduction of zeds in the world due to UMA in Alpha 14. Though it could also have been Unity changes that made it so we couldn't have 450 max alive back in Alpha 12 or 13.

Someone mentioned a year ago or so, not sure if it was fataal or whoever, but they said there possibly could be some "generic zombies" implemented to make the zombie population more dense. 

Like I guess some low res, easily killable zombies or something. Not sure how they'd do this but sure would be awesome & scary to see. Especially in wondering hoards & in cities. 

Outlaw_187

Outlaw_187

4 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Just found a legendary crafting part in a locker and another right after in a laundry basket. Can confirm they spawn at low loot stages in these sorts of containers. :)

Same here. I found one in a laundry basket at the hoarder house. Only on day 5 in my playthrough. I was in the burnt Forrest.

2 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

IMHO the start was the reduction of zeds in the world due to UMA in Alpha 14. Though it could also have been Unity changes that made it so we couldn't have 450 max alive back in Alpha 12 or 13.

Someone mentioned a year ago or so, not sure if it was fataal or whoever, but they said there possibly could be some "generic zombies" implemented to make the zombie population more dense. 

Like I guess some low res, easily killable zombies or something. Not sure how they'd do this but sure would be awesome & scary to see. Especially in wandering hoards & in cities.