Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

8 minutes ago, Teezer said:

Ok but there is a misconception here from TFP : moving the base.

Moving from biome to biome with his whole stuff is just a freaking pain in the ass, early vehicules are slow and carry nothing. I don't mind moving my base 1 time, but if we follow TFP logic it's like moving his base at least 2 times (and it's worse depending of the map style) it's a nope for me (unless they implement something like a trader service to move his stuff for some bucks).

Concentrating big cities in wasteland is a good idea, but once again they did half the job and we will struggle to follow this line due to the lake of QOL

I usually build subbases in distant towns, stay there for some days of the week and return for the horde night to my main and horde base, whereever that is. No need to transfer vast amounts of stuff, just whatever is needed at "home".

I do this because I get bored staying in one location.

meganoth

meganoth

4 minutes ago, Teezer said:

Ok but there is a misconception here from TFP : moving the base.

Moving from biome to biome with his whole stuff is just a freaking pain in the ass, early vehicules are slow and carry nothing. I don't mind moving my base 1 time, but if we follow TFP logic it's like moving his base at least 2 times (and it's worse depending of the map style) it's a nope for me (unless they implement something like a trader service to move his stuff for some bucks).

Concentrating big cities in wasteland is a good idea, but once again they did half the job and we will struggle to follow this line due to the lake of QOL

I usually build subbases in distant towns, stay there for some days of the week and return for the horde night to my main and horde base, whereever that is. No need to transfer vast amounts of stuff, just whatever is needed at "home".