Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
6 minutes ago, Immhotep said:

General development question? What was the point in the character creator going high res and new options in a first person game. The only time you will see your character is either multiplayer or when putting on equipment in the menus. Seems like alot of effort for not much. Or is 3rd person coming because I can't see point otherwise. 

Same for the details like the looking at intractable stuff. And enemies 

They do wanna have a third person mode but just not yet. And tbh unless they add better animations like many attack animations it would look rough.  Plus my concern is also bandits Whise.

What are we suppose to do when they attack us! Hopefully we can block or something 

5 minutes ago, Immhotep said:

General development question? What was the point in the character creator going high res and new options in a first person game. The only time you will see your character is either multiplayer or when putting on equipment in the menus. Seems like alot of effort for not much. Or is 3rd person coming because I can't see point otherwise. 

Same for the details like the looking at intractable stuff. And enemies