Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

4 hours ago, ScipioAsmodean said:

Is this perhaps the reason why nights are much lighter right now? I have only played one night so far.

Looks really nice, but can anyone explain me what is meant with the warning regarding the trader progression? I want to make my own map but I don´t want to break the traders.

From what i have read, each trader now spawns in a specific biome and the trader quest system sends you to a specific trader (a specific biome) when discovering/questing for a new trader. Meaning:

- natural trader progression os "locked" into a specific order, so you "discover" traders in a specific order when using trader quests, and therefore also always travel to the same biomes in the same order, in every game.

- if you don't have all the biomes generated, you will be missing a trader for each biome you do not have.

- missing a trader means you wont be able to use trader quests to be lead you to the next trader..... unless you are only missing the wasteland biome (i think) as thats the last biome/trader you are sent to.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

3 hours ago, ScipioAsmodean said:

Is this perhaps the reason why nights are much lighter right now? I have only played one night so far.

Looks really nice, but can anyone explain me what is meant with the warning regarding the trader progression? I want to make my own map but I don´t want to break the traders.

From what i have read, each trader now spawns in a specific biome and the trader quest system sends you to a specific trader (a specific biome) when discovering/questing for a new trader. Meaning:

- if you don't have all the biomes generated, you will be missing a trader for each biome you do not have.

- missing a trader means you wont be able to use trader quests to be lead you to the next trader..... unless you are only missing the wasteland biome (i think) as thats the last biome/trader you are sent to.