Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LordMiG

LordMiG

Yeah, with 'many wilderness POIs' map generation takes around 15 seconds longer for me. 

I've tried 5 different seeds with 'many towns' / 'few POIs' / 'all biomes same size' now and in every seed the forest biome only has a few small towns while all other biomes have huuuge cities. Not sure if that's a bug or intentional. 

I prefer to have at least one town with T4/T5 building in the forest biome.

LordMiG

LordMiG

Yeah 'many wilderness POIs' take around 15 seconds extra for me. 

I've tried 5 different seeds with 'many towns' / 'few POIs' now and in every seed the forest biome only has a few small towns while all other biomes have huuuge cities. Even with all biomes being the same size (20% each). Not sure if that's a bug or intentional. 

I prefer to have at least one town with T4/T5 building in the forest biome.

LordMiG

LordMiG

Yeah 'many wilderness POIs' take around 15 seconds extra for me. 

I've tried 5 different seeds with 'many towns' now and in every seed the forest biome only has a few small towns while all other biomes have huuuge cities. Even with all biomes being the same size (20% each). Not sure if that's a bug or intentional. 

LordMiG

LordMiG

Yeah, many wilderness POIs takes around 15 seconds extra for me. 

I've tried 5 different seeds with 'many towns' now and in every seed the forest biome only has a few small towns while all other biomes have huuuge cities. Even with all biomes being the same size (20% each). Not sure if that's a bug or intentional.