Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

32 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

This. You can absolutely still see the new color variants, but they look good. Why would a dead, decaying, bloody, shambling corpse still have a nice and bright shirt on? They wouldn't. They did look a bit oddly shiny in some instances, but nothing too bad. And as Woodle said, it makes them blend in to their environments much better. I think that is a great thing.

And also, I've seen a single bacon and eggs as a quest reward a few times now. Is that intended? Even for a T1 quest that feels a bit lacking. Surely it should be at least 2 or 3?

As I said before to someone else: Have you summed up the rewards, i.e. the contents of the chest (in case of dig quests), the dukes, the xp and that bacon and eggs? If **all that** together is not worth it, then you got a point.

meganoth

meganoth

24 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

This. You can absolutely still see the new color variants, but they look good. Why would a dead, decaying, bloody, shambling corpse still have a nice and bright shirt on? They wouldn't. They did look a bit oddly shiny in some instances, but nothing too bad. And as Woodle said, it makes them blend in to their environments much better. I think that is a great thing.

And also, I've seen a single bacon and eggs as a quest reward a few times now. Is that intended? Even for a T1 quest that feels a bit lacking. Surely it should be at least 2 or 3?

As I said before: Have you summed up the rewards, i.e. the contents of the chest (in case of dig quests) and the dukes? If **all that** together is not worth it, then you got a point.