Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

10 minutes ago, Vaeliorin said:

But having to find/use a particular armor in order to go to the desert/snow would be quite annoying.  It'd be no different than the current niche 1.0 armors (lumberjack hat, miner stuff, etc.)

Hopefully whatever they do won't require specific armor (when it required semi-specific clothes that was fine because that was basically all clothes did, though it was kinda annoying having to constantly change clothes whenever the weather changed) or specific perks.  This is especially true since it seems we'll have to progress through the various biomes now.

I've never changed clothing for hot or cold.  I wear what looks good and ignore any resistance.  Temps just don't matter.  But with the update to weather and environmental effects later, that could change.  But I certainly won't like having to use special armor to go somewhere.

Riamus

Riamus

6 minutes ago, Vaeliorin said:

But having to find/use a particular armor in order to go to the desert/snow would be quite annoying.  It'd be no different than the current niche 1.0 armors (lumberjack hat, miner stuff, etc.)

Hopefully whatever they do won't require specific armor (when it required semi-specific clothes that was fine because that was basically all clothes did, though it was kinda annoying having to constantly change clothes whenever the weather changed) or specific perks.  This is especially true since it seems we'll have to progress through the various biomes now.

I've never changed clothing for hot or cold.  I wear what looks good and phone any resistance.  Temps just didn't matter.  But with the update to weather and environmental effects later, that could change.  But I certainly won't like having to use special armor to go somewhere.