Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

10 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

How would you feel about double damage to undead animals. (Ex. vultures, dogs, zombie bears, dire wolves.) Too niche?

I think it would be fine, though I probably wouldn't choose that if there were other options.  We don't fight animals all that often.  I would personally rather have an effect that will be useful all the time rather than only in some circumstances.  I'm not going to be someone who carries a bunch of armor and swaps it to get a certain bonus when doing something, so I will want things that are always helpful.  But that is just me.

Note that I haven't seen the bonuses yet, so I don't know what options there currently are to choose from or if any would be better than bonus damage to undead animals.

Riamus

Riamus

9 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

How would you feel about double damage to undead animals. (Ex. vultures, dogs, zombie bears, dire wolves.) Too niche?

I think it would be fine, though I probably wouldn't choose that if there were other options.  We don't fight animals all that often.  I would personally rather have an effect that will be useful all the time rather than only in some circumstances.  I'm not going to be someone who carries a bunch of armor and swaps it to get a certain bonus when doing something, so I will want things that are always helpful.  But that is just me.

Note that I haven't seen the bonuses yet, so I don't know what options there currently are to choose from our of any would be better than bonus damage to undead animals.

Riamus

Riamus

5 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said: