Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
faatal

faatal

35 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

Ah OK. You had a chance to watch any gameplay? Spotted any quick wins?

Oh, we have watched plenty of streamers. Answer the occasional questions.

My daughter and I played about 3 hours last night. The plan was to go to the burnt forest based on my vague recollection of the RWG map. Not gotten there yet. Did the dig quest at Rekt and hit the road. Total nomads. No chests. Carry the basics and make the hard choices on what to keep. Made wasteland be the middle.

We did the tier 4 Aranea Caverns, which was a lot of fun having to be careful and outwit the zombies (nice job Earl). My usual agility build and she strength. We will make a base in either burnt forest or maybe move on through to desert. First horde will be on the roof of some building.

faatal

faatal

22 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

Ah OK. You had a chance to watch any gameplay? Spotted any quick wins?

Oh, we have watched plenty of streamers. Answer the occasion questions.

My daughter and I played about 3 hours last night. The plan was to go to the burnt forest based on my vague recollection of the RWG map. Not gotten there yet. Did the dig quest at Rekt and hit the road. Total nomads. No chests. Carry the basics and make the hard choices on what to keep. Made wasteland be the middle.

We did the tier 4 Aranea Caverns, which was a lot of fun having to be careful and outwit the zombies (nice job Earl). My usual agility build and she strength. We will make a base in either burnt forest or maybe move on through to desert. First horde will be on the roof of some building.