Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
7 hours ago, Roland said:

Technically I got them to waste a few months of time testing zip lines out that they would ultimately decide they couldn't do. You're welcome community. Delayed bandits is on me. Result: I'm no longer the Super Moderator. It's a cautionary tale, for sure... ;)

Hey Roland, I remember those conversations. What do you think about grappling hooks, lateral only, now that we can also climb prefabbed ropes on trailers?

C'mon,  this is the generation of throwing caution to the wind, well smart money is on downwind only. 😉

You are what you do.

That was just a title, you will always be held as our personal Trolland Roland, our own forum Master
Debater until Underverse comes. 🙇

7 hours ago, Roland said:

Technically I got them to waste a few months of time testing zip lines out that they would ultimately decide they couldn't do. You're welcome community. Delayed bandits is on me. Result: I'm no longer the Super Moderator. It's a cautionary tale, for sure... ;)

Hey Roland, I remember those conversations. What do you think about grappling hooks, lateral only, now that we can also climb prefabbed ropes on trailers?

C'mon,  this is the generation of throwing caution to the wind, well smart money is on downwind only. 😉

You are what you do.

That was just a title, you will always be held as our personal Trolland Roland, our own forum Master
Debater until Underverse comes.

6 hours ago, Roland said: