Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

6 minutes ago, Old Crow said:

Oh I know that, I remember them saying during the devstreams that clothing and armor won't be dyeable. It just struck me as odd that the slot still exists. Hence I was wondering if this was an oversight, if dye was planned for later, or if these slots might become a sort of "transmog" function.

We'll, since they said they wanted dye to work later, I would guess it just made sense to them to not change the UI just to have to change it back later.  Since dye shows in the inventory (I haven't seen that myself), it seems they have the start of it already done and just need to apply it to the models.

Riamus

Riamus

5 minutes ago, Old Crow said:

Oh I know that, I remember them saying during the devstreams that clothing and armor won't be dyeable. It just struck me as odd that the slot still exists. Hence I was wondering if this was an oversight, if dye was planned for later, or if these slots might become a sort of "transmog" function.

We'll, since they said they wanted dye to work later, I would guess it just made sense to them to not change the UI just to have to change it back later.