Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

10 hours ago, Fisher said:

All I ask for is the option to not have the counter reset when the lockpick breaks. (4 secs for gun safe, 3 for cop car, etc.)

At least point me to the xml file where I can remove this tedious timer.

I'm not sure you can eliminate the timer, but I see in progression.xml that you can influence the LockPickTime passive effect from the Lock Picking Perk. You can also influence the LockPickBreakChance.

I also see in buffs.xml where the Jail Breakers candy is influencing the LockPickBreakChance. I've not tried it, but I want to suspect you could put the Jail Breakers effect on something like the Lucky Goggles (apparelAviatorGoggles) defined in items.xml.

zztong

zztong

10 hours ago, Fisher said:

All I ask for is the option to not have the counter reset when the lockpick breaks. (4 secs for gun safe, 3 for cop car, etc.)

At least point me to the xml file where I can remove this tedious timer.

I'm not sure you can eliminate the timer, but I see in progression.xml that you can influence the LockPickTime passive effect from the Lock Picking Perk. You can also influence the LockPickBreakChance.

I also see in buffs.xml where the Jail Breakers candy is influencing the LockPickBreakChance. I've not tried it, but I want to suspect you could put the Jail Breakers effect on something like the Lucky Goggles (apparelAviatorGoggles).