Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Also thank you fun Pimps for the control/gamepad additions! Aim asisit is always nice and the short cuts!!! Thank you

Outfit DLC intest me a bit but I hope we get some extras like the horder, murader, desert a few others. Like a hunting set But if there selling dlc I'll happily buy it.. (give me those deco blocks!!!!! )

Also I'm interested too see the wardrobe system... my guess it's a skin system. I hope we get too see that both in the base game and dlc like zombie biker and solder outfit, Overlord or bandit armor skins. 

And he'll why not the same system for vehicles!!! Put a van skin on your 4x4!!!

Also thank you fun Pimps for the control/gamepad additions! Aim asisit is always nice and the short cuts!!! Thank you

Outfit DLC intest me a bit but I hope we get some extras like the horder, murader, desert a few others. Like a hunting set But if there selling dlc I'll happily buy it.. (give me those deco blocks!!!!! )

Also I'm interested too see the wardrobe system... my guess it's a skin system. I hope we get too see that both in the base game and dlc like zombie biker and solder outfit, Overlord or bandit armor skins. 

And he'll why not the same system for vehicles!!! Put a van skin on your 4x4!!!