Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
7 minutes ago, beerfly said:

Hmm, The Hype Train looks a bit empty.

Who farted again ? 

IM STILL HERE! UNLESS IM WORKING!!! WHY AM I YELLING!!! 

But tbh rn we kinda know whats going on. 

I'm very excited about the remnant pois. I hope they fill in the world more and later we get others like burnt down stores, houses, like that little town in navezgane that's in the burnt forest.  

Also! THANK YOU FUN PIMPS FOR ADDED THE RADIOACTIVE LOOKING FOG into the wasteland 

The new look of the radioactive zombies is cool, and idea  of Red radioactive zombies I hope they will come sooner rather then later

In case you miss the red radioactive zombies

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxHO5nYMzS3LyykixT1AxcjloD3VX78G-_?si=Vjw7PrKe_czYpXzs

Screenshot_20240615_123246_YouTube.jpg.5c5a784f3465f816aebbb27a15055466.jpg

7 minutes ago, beerfly said:

Who farted again ? 

I'm very excited about the remnant pois. I hope they fill in the world more and later we get others like burnt down stores, houses, like that little town in navezgane that's in the burnt forest.  

Also! THANK YOU FUN PIMPS FOR ADDED THE RADIOACTIVE LOOKING FOG into the wasteland 

The new look of the radioactive zombies is cool, and idea  of Red radioactive zombies I hope they will come sooner rather then later

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxHO5nYMzS3LyykixT1AxcjloD3VX78G-_?si=Vjw7PrKe_czYpXzs

Screenshot_20240615_123246_YouTube.jpg.5c5a784f3465f816aebbb27a15055466.jpg

5 minutes ago, beerfly said:

Who farted again ? 

The new look of the radioactive zombies is cool, and idea  of Red radioactive zombies I hope they will come sooner rather then laterScreenshot_20240615_123246_YouTube.jpg.5c5a784f3465f816aebbb27a15055466.jpg