Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

9 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Pros
- Immersion.
- Ability to cancel reload without still having an empty gun due to no longer needing to wait for the entire animation to play out first.
- Time to reload will be quicker if gun only needs a few rounds to load

Slower reloading would make zombies more effective. They would have more time to close the distance with you. That could be considered a Pro.

If y'all are going with immersion, the Press R to add a single shell to a pump shotgun would be fine. Press R to add a cartridge to a lever action rifle would be fine. I'd balance the pipe weapons by giving them all a capacity of one cartridge or shell; you reload more often.

It occurs to me maybe Tier 1 guns have a capacity of 1, Tier 2 guns reload one shot at a time, and Tier 3 guns reload entire magazines at once.

zztong

zztong

8 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Pros
- Immersion.
- Ability to cancel reload without still having an empty gun due to no longer needing to wait for the entire animation to play out first.
- Time to reload will be quicker if gun only needs a few rounds to load

Slower reloading would make zombies more effective. They would have more time to close the distance with you. That could be considered a Pro.

If y'all are going with immersion, the Press R to add a single shell to a pump shotgun would be fine. Press R to add a cartridge to a lever action rifle would be fine. I'd balance the pipe weapons by giving them all a capacity of one cartridge or shell.