Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
8 hours ago, zztong said:

I could appreciate an effort to improve iron sites, animations, more realism reloading, and so forth. And, if nothing changed I'd be completely fine with that too because the game plays really well.

6 hours ago, Riamus said:

I think if TFP wants to just sweep this topic under the rug.

Joel responded to me with gunplay is fine  3 years ago. The thing is it’s not fine in any stretch of the imagination it’s subpar trash. The only thing that has seen big improvements was the reload animations. But the gunplay generally is still awful. I know they have the resources give the word to the animation team to go fix that stain on the game. 

I could appreciate an effort to improve iron sites, animations, more realism reloading, and so forth. And, if nothing changed I'd be completely fine with that too because the game plays really well.

5 hours ago, Riamus said:

Joel responded to me with gunplay is fine  3 years ago. The thing is it’s not fine in any stretch of the imagination it’s subpar trash. The only thing that has seen big improvements was the reload animations. But the gunplay general is still awful. I know they have the resources give the word to the animation team to go fix that stain on the game. 

Joel responded to me with gunplay isn’t fine  3 years ago. The thing is it’s not fine in any stretch of the imagination it’s subpar trash. The only thing that has seen big improvements was the reload animations. But the gunplay general is still awful. I know they have the resources give the word to the animation team to go fix that stain on the game. 

Joel responded to me with gunplay is fine  3 years ago. The thing is it’s not fine in any stretch of the imagination it’s subpar trash. The only thing that has seen big improvements was the reload animations. But the gunplay general is still awful. I know they have the resources give the word to the animation team to go fix that stain on the game.