Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

28 minutes ago, Vaeliorin said:

No, I mean smart.  Because it always knows the weakest point in your base, it's very easy to control where it goes, and thus simple to defeat.

The problem here is that this is also a game that's supposed to be with "tower defense" elements in it. The AI was programmed like that so that on horde night you can do exactly what you don't like.

A possible solution would be to have Blood Moon AI to be turned back to "dumb" and all other AI (during week-days) would be the current one.

I would support this kind of change only if it was togglable in the options though.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

24 minutes ago, Vaeliorin said:

No, I mean smart.  Because it always knows the weakest point in your base, it's very easy to control where it goes, and thus simple to defeat.

The problem here is that this also a game with "tower defense" elements in it. The AI was programmed like that so that on horde night you can do exactly what you don't like.

A possible solution would be to have Blood Moon AI to be turned back to "dumb" and all other AI (during week-days) would be the current one.

I would support this kind of change only if it was togglable in the options though.