Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
minisith

minisith

2 hours ago, Arma Rex said:

I take it either you've never played the game, or you don't understand what I said. I made sure to qualify that firearms are "a" core part of the game, amongst many others. If every class has a set of four different tiers of firearms within it, then yeah, I'd say it is a core part of the game, if not one of the largest aspects of the game.

If I can play this game with knives and fist only it is not a core part of my playthrough.  You play your way I play my way.  There is a lot wrong with guns besides the ADS like others pointed out.  

minisith

minisith

2 hours ago, Arma Rex said:

I take it either you've never played the game, or you don't understand what I said. I made sure to qualify that firearms are "a" core part of the game, amongst many others. If every class has a set of four different tiers of firearms within it, then yeah, I'd say it is a core part of the game, if not one of the largest aspects of the game.

If I can play this game with knives and fist only it is not a core part of my playthrough.  You play yours I play mine.  There is a lot wrong with guns besides the ADS like others pointed out.