Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
40 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Some people just don't care that the game is not taken to this level of realism or animation.

When I play, I don't fret about the pump shotgun animation loading two shells when in fact it loaded 8 shells total.  I am just concern about the horde I am fighting and waiting for the reload to get done so I am ready to go again.

Same thing with Iron sights / crosshairs.  I am using the crosshairs and pull the trigger, I don't fret about where the iron sights are compared to what I am using to assist with my aim.

And lets be honest, if you truly want realism, then you would need to be required to hit R to load each shell individually - so loading 8 shells in, you need to hit the R key 8 times in the proper sequence.  For game play, I am okay with one click of the R button and a 2 shell loading animation.

I suppose your right, I'm only kinda grumpy about it cuz it was fine before.  

I can speak for everyone.  Some people want tarkov level stuff.... some what call of duty.... some are like me were they want average stuff

19 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Some people just don't care that the game is not taken to this level of realism or animation.

When I play, I don't fret about the pump shotgun animation loading two shells when in fact it loaded 8 shells total.  I am just concern about the horde I am fighting and waiting for the reload to get done so I am ready to go again.

Same thing with Iron sights / crosshairs.  I am using the crosshairs and pull the trigger, I don't fret about where the iron sights are compared to what I am using to assist with my aim.

And lets be honest, if you truly want realism, then you would need to be required to hit R to load each shell individually - so loading 8 shells in, you need to hit the R key 8 times in the proper sequence.  For game play, I am okay with one click of the R button and a 2 shell loading animation.

I suppose your right, I'm only kinda grumpy about it cuz it was fine before.