Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

36 minutes ago, Astronomical said:

I think the idea is different guns have a set reload time that can be improved with perks and the animation is just flavor.

lol...I remember the very first time I shot a couple rounds off using the pipe pistol and then reloaded and was dismayed to see all my unfired rounds being emptied out of their chambers and just thrown away. I quickly did the math and realized I didn't actually lose anything but it really worried me for a moment. It still pains me to see it even though I know it is just a flavorful animation and it shows the impact of visual representation....er....misrepresentation...

4 minutes ago, OasisWolf said:

How good of a game could you put together with their team size?

Could you get this many players to enjoy it and still be playing it still "as messy" as this game supposedly is?

I bet not but your criticisms are mighty high from your stand point aren't they?

I think "they" referred to Bethesda. He was saying that even though Bethesda had a massive team size they still didn't get Starfield right. At least that's the interpretation I'm going with. ;)

Roland

Roland

35 minutes ago, Astronomical said:

I think the idea is different guns have a set reload time that can be improved with perks and the animation is just flavor.

lol...I remember the very first time I shot a couple rounds off using the pipe pistol and then reloaded and was dismayed to see all my unfired rounds being emptied out of their chambers and just thrown away. I quickly did the math and realized I didn't actually lose anything but it really worried me for a moment. It still pains me to see it even though I know it is just a flavorful animation and it shows the impact of visual representation....er....misrepresentation...

3 minutes ago, OasisWolf said:

Could you get this many players to enjoy it and still be playing it still "as messy" as this game supposedly is?

I bet not but your criticisms are mighty high from your stand point aren't they?

I think "they" referred to Bethesda. At least that's the interpretation I'm going with. ;)

Roland

Roland

29 minutes ago, Astronomical said:

lol...I remember the very first time I shot a couple rounds off using the pipe pistol and then reloaded and was dismayed to see all my unfired rounds being emptied out of their chambers and just thrown away. I quickly did the math and realized I didn't actually lose anything but it really worried me for a moment. It still pains me to see it even though I know it is just a flavorful animation and it shows the impact of visual representation.

2 minutes ago, OasisWolf said:

I think "they" referred to Bethesda. At least that's the interpretation I'm going with. ;)