Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
2 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

You see that part doesn't bug me.. just you aim it correctly 

This on the otherhand.... 

Ok I promise I'm done! After this 

Screenshot_20240615_123411_YouTube.jpg

Despite what I just said there is still work to be done on gunplay. If they came out and said that they were doing a lot of changes around gunplay I'd soil my britches. I think it's safe to assume that they've been tide up with character animations. I really liked when they improved the reload animations way back when. Fingers crossed that the bandits won't hold them up to much so maybe we can get some improvement on the recoil animations.

So much improvement to be made with guns that probably would significantly impact interest for the game. Doesn't have to be on pair with seasoned first person titles but I think it does need a good revamp/ polish. When ever they do aesthetic or animation passes they hit it out of the park. Think about what the animations could improve too. 🤯

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

Despite what I just said there is still work to be done on gunplay. If they came out and said that they were doing a lot of changes around gunplay I'd soil my britches. I think it's safe to assume that they've been tide up with character animations. I really liked when they improved the reload animations way back when. Fingers crossed that the bandits won't hold them up to much so maybe we can get some improvement on the recoil animations.

So much improvement to be made with guns that probably would significantly impact interest for the game. Doesn't have to be on pair with seasoned first person titles but I think it does need a good revamp/ polish. When ever they do aesthetic or animation passes they hit it out of the park. Think about what the animations could improve too. 🤯