Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

On 6/13/2024 at 10:54 PM, Ouabi Gaming said:

I guess the answer is yes because 1.0 will probably just fix bugs from experimental but :

A game started on experimental June 24th will be compatible with July's 1.0 ?

Also, some people are really worried about the longer early game. I'm part of people that love the idea, and I guess a lot of people here do too.

When you kind of master the game and are untouchable after 15/20 days, this is very good news.

But I understand that more casual gamers have not much time to play and don't want to grind for 60 hours before getting to mid / more comfortable gameplay.

Loot 200% doesn't increase loot quality, difficulty only affect damages to/from zombies, XP 50% makes the progression slower, 200% harder.

Do you guys know if there may be a casual switch or something ? Like Loot stage x1.5, maybe.

We may lose a lot of players with this 1.0.

The casual switch is simply changing all 3 of your mentioned settings together.

200% loot XP on its own can make the game harder, but with 200% loot and less damage from zombies it is almost perfectly countered and all that is left of its effects is the speedup.

meganoth

meganoth

12 hours ago, Ouabi Gaming said:

I guess the answer is yes because 1.0 will probably just fix bugs from experimental but :

A game started on experimental June 24th will be compatible with July's 1.0 ?

Also, some people are really worried about the longer early game. I'm part of people that love the idea, and I guess a lot of people here do too.

When you kind of master the game and are untouchable after 15/20 days, this is very good news.

But I understand that more casual gamers have not much time to play and don't want to grind for 60 hours before getting to mid / more comfortable gameplay.

Loot 200% doesn't increase loot quality, difficulty only affect damages to/from zombies, XP 50% makes the progression slower, 200% harder.

Do you guys know if there may be a casual switch or something ? Like Loot stage x1.5, maybe.

We may lose a lot of players with this 1.0.

The casual switch is simply changing all 3 of your mentioned settings together.

200% loot on its own can make the game harder, but with 200% loot and less damage from zombies it is almost perfectly countered and all that is left of its effects is the speedup.