Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FranticDan

FranticDan

On 6/12/2024 at 6:50 AM, MechanicalLens said:

spacer.png

Have the variable stats between item quality levels been adjusted for 1.0? Currently, a purple item (example shown above) is always marginally better than a blue version, but the difference is entirely negligible, and I wouldn't imagine anyone caring about being able to craft a purple item if the increase in stats is only 2-5%. :)

Firearms only get a 5% increase per quality, melee is 10%

Secondly, I'm more focused on shotgun slugs getting unnerfed so they are worth using again in the mid to late game. Currently, they are only good in the early game.
Slugs got nerfed, HAAAARD, in A21. To the extent that SHELLS DO MORE DAMAGE to a soldier than slugs do

FranticDan

FranticDan

On 6/12/2024 at 6:50 AM, MechanicalLens said:

spacer.png

Have the variable stats between item quality levels been adjusted for 1.0? Currently, a purple item (example shown above) is always marginally better than a blue version, but the difference is entirely negligible, and I wouldn't imagine anyone caring about being able to craft a purple item if the increase in stats is only 2-5%. :)

Firearms only get a 5% increase per quality, melee is 10%

Secondly, I'm more focused on shotgun slugs getting unnerfed so they are worth using again in the mid to late game. Currently, they are only good in the early game.
Slugs got nerfed, HAAAARD, in A21. To the extent that SHELLS DO MORE DAMAGE to a solder than slugs do