Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

3 hours ago, Ouabi Gaming said:

The icons only show on missions. And I'm used to play with my ears a lot.
But I'll pay attention.

Ah... yeah, if you aren't in a mission, you don't get that.  But you don't usually need to know where it is otherwise unless you're trying to clear a POI for a base or if you have a horde base that has options for zombies to end up above you and below you without being able to see them, which would be an unusual base layout, though not "wrong".

1 hour ago, dcsobral said:

Question for the dev stream, though I don't mind if you answer it right now too. With the traders being nerfed, will the bicycle still be a quest reward for tier 1 completion?

The way they talked about it in the dev stream, I don't think that will change.  But they didn't address it directly.  They just mentioned rushing the tier 1 quests to get it, IIRC.

1 hour ago, Aurrius said:

where did you get the june 21 info??

Here's the full release info from dev diary 2 (Note that it's also added to the "Alpha 22/1.0 dev stream stuff" thread in Discussions):

Tentative schedule for 1.0::: June 21 streamer weekend starts, June 24 experimental, July 25 stable PC/console release.

Note that those dates may change and are not promises or guarantees.

Riamus

Riamus

3 hours ago, Ouabi Gaming said:

The icons only show on missions. And I'm used to play with my ears a lot.
But I'll pay attention.

Ah... yeah, if you aren't in a mission, you don't get that.  But you don't usually need to know where it is otherwise unless you're trying to clear a POI for a base or if you have a horde base that has options for zombies to end up above you and below you without being able to see them, which would be an unusual base layout, though not "wrong".

1 hour ago, dcsobral said:

Question for the dev stream, though I don't mind if you answer it right now too. With the traders being nerfed, will the bicycle still be a quest reward for tier 1 completion?

The way they talked about it in the dev stream, I don't think that will change.  But they didn't address it directly.  They just mentioned rushing the tier 1 quests to get it, IIRC.

1 hour ago, Aurrius said:

where did you get the june 21 info??

Here's the full release info from dev diary 2 (Note that it's also added to the "Alpha 22/1.0 dev stream stuff" thread in Discussions):

Tentative schedule for 1.0::: June 21 streamer weekend starts, June 24 experimental, July 25 stable PC/console release.