Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NukemDed

NukemDed

On 6/3/2024 at 3:51 PM, faatal said:

I actually don't care for iron sights IRL or games as they obscure part of the target. Rather have a red dot or scope so I see the whole target.

iron sights have their place. great for night shooting with spot lights on your own. also in rough terrain where scopes can be knocked about when bashing thru bush it is a good option. and on shotguns, scopes are ridiculous. but with shotties, so are iron sights. you can either shoot with those or you cant. if you cant you need to get a different one that fits you. i havent aimed with my double barrel ever (in 54 minus 21 years). and i have never missed. figure that out.

NukemDed

NukemDed

On 6/3/2024 at 3:51 PM, faatal said:

I actually don't care for iron sights IRL or games as they obscure part of the target. Rather have a red dot or scope so I see the whole target.

iron sights have their place. great for night shooting with spot lights on your own. also in rough terrain where scopes can be knocked about when bashing thru bush it is a good option. and on shotguns, scopes are ridiculous. but with shotties, so are iron sights. you can either shoot with those or you cant. if you cant you need to get a different one that fits you. i havent aimed with my double barrel ever. and i have never missed. figure that out.