Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LordMiG

LordMiG

I think the developer stream was okay. There wasn't a lot of new information, but it's always nice to get some insight into what's happening behind the scenes.

The only thing I found annoying was that Richard and Joel still use cheap headsets, and the audio quality was really terrible. Please invest in a good streaming microphone. You can get good mics for around $100.

What I really liked hearing was that the trader rewards will get nerfed. Big thumbs up for that! I've played the last two alphas without traders because the rewards are way to OP.

LordMiG

LordMiG

I think the developer stream was okay. There wasn't a lot of new information, but it's always nice to get some insight into what's happening behind the scenes.

The only thing I found annoying was that Richard and Joel still use cheap headsets, and the audio quality was really terrible. Please invest in a good streaming microphone. You can get good mics for around $100.

What I really liked hearing was that the trader rewards will be nerfed. Big thumbs up for that! I've played the last two alphas without traders because the rewards are way to OP.

LordMiG

LordMiG

What I really liked hearing was that the trader rewards will be nerfed. Big thumbs up for that!

LordMiG

LordMiG