Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
dcsobral

dcsobral

Cotton

So much negativity about the stream. I liked it and I think it was the best first dev stream since they started doing it. They went into a lot of gameplay changes, joked around, we got to see Lathan cringe every time Richard got that look in his eyes... all fun!

As for not showing new POIs, that's cool. I didn't expect that -- since that's for the level designers dev stream -- and, honestly, I find those streams boring. It's not that I don't appreciate new POIs, but I want to PLAY them, not watch someone else go through them and then have to wait weeks or even months to do it myself. Gameplay changes, on the other hand, are the very things that will keep me pondering play styles from now until I finally get my hands on Gold 1.0.

Oh, and THANK TFP FOR NEW COTTON MODEL! The old one seriously irked me. I saw that the devil's bush is still present, though. That's sad.

dcsobral

dcsobral

So much negativity about the stream. I liked it and I think it was the best first dev stream since they started doing it. They went into a lot of gameplay changes, joked around, we got to see Lathan cringe every time Richard got that look in his eyes... all fun!

As for not showing new POIs, that's cool. I didn't expect that -- since that's for the level designers dev stream -- and, honestly, I find those streams boring. It's not that I don't appreciate new POIs, but I want to PLAY them, not watch someone else go through them and then have to wait weeks or even months to do it myself. Gameplay changes, on the other hand, are the very things that will keep me pondering play styles from now until I finally get my hands on Gold 1.0.