Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
1 hour ago, Space4Ace said:

Ok then, I won't tell you that also played mods that are not counted on Steam hours played. I also played on the Xbox One... Yes, I actually bought an Xbox One X so I could play 7 Days to Die with my brother, who at the time didn't have a good PC. I later put together a brand new PC for myself and gave my brother the older one, which was still fine to play 7 Days to Die. My brother now as 7,223 hours played on Steam, not counting the many hours he played on Xbox before.

I don't have much of a life since my wife died some years ago. That's when I got into PC games again and bought a new PC at the time, the one I later gave my brother.

I bought Alien: Isolation as my very first Steam game and, not too long after, I took a chance on 7 Day to Die and never looked back. Those two games are my all time favorites.

Good man good man, I'm sorry for your lost

12 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

How about adding a time setting to all lights in the editor to reduce gpu usage during the day?

How about just Less GPU uses period!  I really hope those optimizations are good

1 hour ago, Space4Ace said:

Ok then, I won't tell you that also played mods that are not counted on Steam hours played. I also played on the Xbox One... Yes, I actually bought an Xbox One X so I could play 7 Days to Die with my brother, who at the time didn't have a good PC. I later put together a brand new PC for myself and gave my brother the older one, which was still fine to play 7 Days to Die. My brother now as 7,223 hours played on Steam, not counting the many hours he played on Xbox before.

I don't have much of a life since my wife died some years ago. That's when I got into PC games again and bought a new PC at the time, the one I later gave my brother.

I bought Alien: Isolation as my very first Steam game and, not too long after, I took a chance on 7 Day to Die and never looked back. Those two games are my all time favorites.

Good man good man, I'm sorry for your lost

12 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

How about adding a time setting to all lights in the editor to reduce gpu usage during the day?

How about just Less GPU uses period!