Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
XCOUNTRY

XCOUNTRY

23 hours ago, FramFramson said:

Curious what happened to the project to make a Trader Thick.

Regardless, I know TFP have said nothing will come anytime soon, but we really do need another couple traders. Hitting 3+ of the same trader on large maps is asinine.

Agree. But even if they didn’t make any new traders, but added other “friendly” poi’s such as a bar where you can purchase various drinks and “awesome sauce” like consumables and candies I’d be happy.

i would love to see like an ice cream truck mobile trader using a converted armored truck (or mo’power, or some other asset already in the game) that sells ammo and other weapons. It could use the new bypass roads around major cities that fataal added to RWG.

Or just have a repair quest to fix a broken down vehicle and defend it from a wave of zombies and a demolisher. This game really needs a defend quest. 

XCOUNTRY

XCOUNTRY

23 hours ago, FramFramson said:

Curious what happened to the project to make a Trader Thick.

Regardless, I know TFP have said nothing will come anytime soon, but we really do need another couple traders. Hitting 3+ of the same trader on large maps is asinine.

Agree. But even if they didn’t make any new traders, but added other “friendly” poi’s such as a bar where you can purchase various drinks and “awesome sauce” like consumables and candies I’d be happy.

i would love to see like an ice cream truck mobile trader using a converted armored truck (or mo’power, or some other asset already in the game) that sells ammo and other weapons. It could use the new bypass roads around major cities that fataal added to RWG.

Or just have a repair quest to fix a broken down vehicle and defend it from a wave of zombies and a demolisher. This game really needs a defend quest.