Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
38 minutes ago, Roland said:

Any plans on moving the traders closer to larger settlements within their biomes in Navezgane? Presently their locations are on the remote side and it makes Navezgane the most difficult map to play which might be a zinger for brand new players.

The introduction of additional traders wouldn't be unwelcome, either. :) I doubt that's going to happen now though at this stage in development and after the trader specialization updates.

Edit: In my opinion, after playing on Navezgane currently, it's just not designed for modern 7 Days To Die, especially for newer players - it's much more difficult to unlock magazines at a steady rate, you really feel the 60-minute time crunch when you're walking multiple clicks in-between locations, trader quests are often miles away or in the same general area over and over, many POI's (cough, T2 bookstore, cough) are never selected as quests in the first place. A complete redesign of the Navezgane map from the ground up would be nice, but again, 99% chance that's not going to happen.

36 minutes ago, Roland said:

Any plans on moving the traders closer to larger settlements within their biomes in Navezgane? Presently their locations are on the remote side and it makes Navezgane the most difficult map to play which might be a zinger for brand new players.

The introduction of additional traders wouldn't be unwelcome, either. :) I doubt that's going to happen now though at this stage in development and after the trader specialization updates.