Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

1 hour ago, faatal said:

We have dirt/gravel roads.

Right. What I mean is if you sprinkle in an occasional dirt and gravel block into an otherwise asphalt road then you should see some alternative decorations, like grass, poking up through the road. Maybe you're saying that's already the case, but it reads like you're thinking of other kinds of roads.

5 hours ago, spud42 said:

lf you have biome voxels in the middle of roads , dont you run the risk of a tree growing there?

Good point. Maybe skip the dirt. I don't think trees decorate gravel. Huh, maybe grass does too. heh

zztong

zztong

1 hour ago, faatal said:

We have dirt/gravel roads.

Right. What I mean is if you sprinkle in an occasional dirt and gravel block into an otherwise asphalt road then you should see some alternative decorations, like grass, poking up through the road. Maybe you're saying that's already the case, but it reads like you're thinking of other kinds of roads.

5 hours ago, spud42 said:

lf you have biome voxels in the middle of roads , dont you run the risk of a tree growing there?

Good point. Maybe skip the dirt. I don't think tree's decorate gravel. Huh, maybe grass does too. heh