Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

2 hours ago, Old Crow said:

probably why Lathan has to babysit him.

I don't think Rick needs babysitting by anyone. He's one of the founders of TFP, if he wants (even accidentally) to leak stuff, he can.

This narrative that has gone around for years that Rick and Joel somehow have to answer to their employees it's kind of ridiculous frankly.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying this condescending attitude is kind of ludicrous, don't you think?

7 hours ago, Yakov said:

they could certainly use Unity's new ECS system though. but the zombies are far from the only performance issues with this game.

I don't even know what ECS is... I'm not a programmer.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

2 hours ago, Old Crow said:

probably why Lathan has to babysit him.

I don't think Rick needs babysitting by anyone. He's one of the founders of TFP, if he wants (even accidentally) to leak stuff, he can.

This narrative that has gone around for years that Rick and Joel somehow have to answer to their employees it's kind of ridiculous frankly.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying this condescending attitude is kind of ludicrous, don't you think?

7 hours ago, Yakov said:

they could certainly use Unity's new ECS system though. but the zombies are far from the only performance issues with this game.

I don't even know what ECS is... I'm not a programmer.