Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

@faatal , are you planning to add SSAA or another option to increase the resolution of the render? I have an RTX 4060, and since the game depends on the processor, the GPU often has a small load. I think it would be possible to get the GPU to render the game at 1440p without any problems. This would be especially true for owners of even more powerful GPUs. Moreover, the anti aliasing in the game does not work too well.

I tried to increase the resolution using the console command, as well as DSR and DLDSR, but nothing worked. Therefore, I would like to have such a setting in the game.

@faatal , are you planning to add SSAA or another option to increase the resolution of the render? I have an RTX 4060, and since the game depends on the processor, the GPU often has a small load. I think it would be possible to get the GPU to render the game at 1440p without any problems. This would be especially true for owners of even more powerful GPUs. Moreover, the anti aliasing in the game does not work too well.  I tried to increase the resolution using the console command, as well as DSR and DLDSR, but nothing worked. Therefore, I would like to have such a setting in the game.