Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

2 hours ago, Doomofman said:

I'll hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong if 1.0 delivers visuals (at usable framerates) and zombie counts as shown in the 1.0 trailer

But I'd genuinely be shocked if that much progress has been made from A21 to 1.0

That's fair and it's healthy to be skeptical.  I wish I could be definitive for you but my hardware isn't good enough to run such a test. My game will never look like the trailer until the next time I upgrade my system.  My monitor isn't even good enough to play the trailer video in its full resolution....😰

Roland

Roland

2 hours ago, Doomofman said:

I'll hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong if 1.0 delivers visuals (at usable framerates) and zombie counts as shown in the 1.0 trailer

But I'd genuinely be shocked if that much progress has been made from A21 to 1.0

That's fair and it's healthy to be skeptical.  I wish I could be definitive for you but my hardware isn't good enough to run such a test. My game will never look like the trailer until the next time I upgrade my system.