Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, Doomofman said:

To be fair, all I did is what Laz Man said... Turned on Feral Sense and went to the wasteland. For laughs I put all graphics to the max to try match the trailer, even on a 12700k/3080 system, performance was so bad the zombies at times would resort to slow motion which was funny to see

I can't talk about graphics fidelitely, literally. I don't have an eye for that, I can see the scene in the trailer is more diffuse because of video resolution and has lighing with an evening sun, but whether that and other graphical details are better or worse or in the game or not in the game I don't have the slightest idea.

The idea with feral sense might generate a bigger group, maybe not as big as the trailer, but >20 zombies should be possible. But you need to set it up correctly first, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed, so that you get them into a waiting state again. Shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

EDIT: And maybe you get more zombies in multiplayer with more than one player "collecting" zombies. Possibly some of them have to get themselves killed to get the zombies to stop somewhere. And if you have enough players one could even be the dedicated stealth player to take the picture, so he never leaves stealth, that makes it much easier

meganoth

meganoth

To be fair, all I did is what Laz Man said... Turned on Feral Sense and went to the wasteland. For laughs I put all graphics to the max to try match the trailer, even on a 12700k/3080 system, performance was so bad the zombies at times would resort to slow motion which was funny to see

I can't talk about graphics fidelitely, literally. I don't have an eye for that, I can see the scene in the trailer is more diffuse because of video resolution and has lighing with an evening sun, but whether that and other graphical details are better or worse or in the game or not in the game I don't have the slightest idea.

The idea with feral sense might generate a bigger group, not as big as the trailer, but 20 zombies should be possible. But you need to set it up correctly first, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed, so that you get them into a waiting state again. Shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

EDIT: And maybe you get more zombies in multiplayer with more than one player "collecting" zombies. Possibly some of them have to get themselves killed to get the zombies to stop somewhere. And if you have enough players one could even be the dedicated stealth player to take the picture, so he never leaves stealth, that makes it much easier

meganoth

meganoth

The idea with feral sense might generate a bigger group, not as big as the trailer, but 20 zombies should be possible. But you need to set it up correctly first, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed, so that you get them into a waiting state again. Shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

EDIT: And maybe you get more zombies in multiplayer with more than one player "collecting" zombies. Possibly some of them have to get themselves killed to get the zombies to stop somewhere. And if you have enough players one could even be the dedicated stealther that never leaves stealth, that makes it much easier

meganoth

meganoth

57 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

And maybe you get more zombies in multiplayer with more than one player "collecting" zombies. Possibly some of them have to get themselves killed to get the zombies to stop somewhere. And if you have enough players one could even be the dedicated stealther that never leaves stealth, that makes it much easier

meganoth

meganoth

56 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

And maybe you get more zombies in multiplayer with more than one player "collecting" zombies.

meganoth

meganoth

54 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

The idea with feral sense might generate a bigger group, not as big as the trailer, but 20 zombies should be possible. But you need to set it up correctly first, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed. Shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

And maybe you get more zombies in multiplayer with more than one player "collecting" zombies.

meganoth

meganoth

50 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

The idea with feral sense might generate a bigger group, not as big as the trailer, but 20 zombies should be possible. But you need to set it up correctly first, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed. First shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

meganoth

meganoth

44 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

The idea with feral sense might generate a big group. But you need to set it up correctly first, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed. First shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

meganoth

meganoth

43 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

I can't talk about graphics fidelitely, literally. I don't have an eye for that, I can see the scene in the trailer is more diffuse because of video resolution and has lighing with an evening sun, but whether that is better or worse or in the game or not in the game I don't have the slightest idea.

The idea with feral sense might generate a big group. But you need to set it up correctly first, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed. First shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

meganoth

meganoth

41 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

I can't talk about graphics fidelitely, literally. I don't have an eye for that, I can see the scene in the trailer is more diffuse because of video resolution and has lighing with an evening sun, but whether that is better or worse or in the game or not in the game I don't have the slightest idea.

The idea with feral sense might generate a big group as well. But you need to setup it correctly as well, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed. First shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.

meganoth

meganoth

27 minutes ago, Doomofman said:

I can't talk about graphics fidelitely, literally. I don't have an eye for that, I can see the scene in the trailer is more diffuse and has lighing with an evening sun, but whether that is better or worse or in the game or not in the game I don't have the slightest idea.

The idea with feral sense might generate a big group as well. But you need to setup it correctly as well, not just venture there and take a random picture. First of all you need a high stealth character with the corresponding perks maxed. First shoot and run around, probably first going into a building with a big room full of zombies and activate them. Then, after a big group of z's is running behind you, go behind a corner, stealth and wait a few seconds and possibly silently eliminate the one or two that didn't lose your trail. Then turn the corner again and make a picture.