Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

14 hours ago, Doomofman said:

I really don't think you could

Again, it's fine that things are jazzed up for a 1.0 gameplay trailer, companies do it all the time, but to try and say that's how the game actually looks/plays to people who are already familiar with the how the game looks/runs... C'mon

image.thumb.png.eb78472007076881dd85d72e1ef3a4c3.png

image.png.0d84b0d92ad99404d99af0dc96cd9b0c.png

When I watched the trailer I noticed that staged scene as well.

Though your picture is not showing what is possible. A wandering horde (in A21) can have 12 zombies (if I looked in the right place).

There is a small hope in my mind that the event system might make the trailer scene possible in actual game play. Vanilla code allows 64 concurrent zombies, more than enough for that scene, the difficult part is getting that many zombies to show up outside horde nights.

meganoth

meganoth

13 hours ago, Doomofman said:

I really don't think you could

Again, it's fine that things are jazzed up for a 1.0 gameplay trailer, companies do it all the time, but to try and say that's how the game actually looks/plays to people who are already familiar with the how the game looks/runs... C'mon

image.thumb.png.eb78472007076881dd85d72e1ef3a4c3.png

image.png.0d84b0d92ad99404d99af0dc96cd9b0c.png

When I watched the trailer I noticed that staged scene as well.

Though your picture is not showing what is possible as well. A wandering horde (in A21) can have 12 zombies (if I looked in the right place).

There is a small hope in my mind that the event system might make the trailer scene possible in actual game play. Vanilla code allows 64 concurrent zombies, more than enough for that scene, the difficult part is getting that many zombies to show up outside horde nights.