Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

20 hours ago, meganoth said:

Guys, it is not about the change itself, @pApA^LeGBas concern is about whether TFP is keeping quiet on a major reason for the change. 

My feeling is that IF that is the case (because of NDA or simply because they did this just on suspicion it would look better to Sony/Microsoft), then it would be a rather harmless omission (comparable to not telling your grandmother that you go on a adventure cruise). I don't expect them to tell us everything. At least since I have been on this forum they never told us everything, especially about their bussiness dealings.

There is a big difference between not telling us everything, wich is absolutly understandable, and giving out fake reasons. Customers these days are a mess. On one hand you have those who simply seem to absolutly hate the product and somehow still can´t simply ignore it, on the other you have people nearly praising the devs for everything they do. Sure there is a in between, but those 2 groups get larger every day it seems.

Since when is it weird to question it when a company makes up reasons and arguments? Ask yourself if you would want to deal with a person that acts that way?

Also i am not a fan of going 1.0 now. It means either that TFP will break save games, wich is a no go if you aren´t in early access, or the updates to come will only be minor. Both is nothing i want.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

20 hours ago, meganoth said:

Guys, it is not about the change itself, @pApA^LeGBas concern is about whether TFP is keeping quiet on a major reason for the change. 

My feeling is that IF that is the case (because of NDA or simply because they did this just on suspicion it would look better to Sony/Microsoft), then it would be a rather harmless omission (comparable to not telling your grandmother that you go on a adventure cruise). I don't expect them to tell us everything. At least since I have been on this forum they never told us everything, especially about their bussiness dealings.

There is a big difference between not telling us everything, wich is absolutly understandable, and giving out fake reasons. Customers these days are a mess. On one hand you have those who simply seem to absolutly hate the product and somehow still can´t simply ignore it, on the other you have people nearly praising the devs for everything they do. Sure there is a in between, but those 2 groups get larger every day it seems.

Since when is it weird to question it when a company makes up reasons and arguments? Ask yourself if you would want to deal with a person that acts that way?