Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

10 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Except TFP had already stated those features wouldn't be required for full release like 10 years ago...

image.png

And the fact that it was stated multiple times by TFP that those things are planned during alpha don´t count? And that they told us multiple times that Workshop support and PvP Balance are planned for right after release. And now what? Maybe it comes a year after release. Maybe.

I always said take your time, don´t rush the game. But this move is riddiculous now, after telling the people for years that they will take all the time they need and mentioning more than once that bandits are planned before release and now they tell us they are happy with the state the game is in right now? Really? 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

9 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Except TFP had already stated those features wouldn't be required for full release like 10 years ago...

image.png

And the fact that it was stated multiple times by TFPthat those things are planned during alpha don´t count? I just wish all customers were as forgiving as gamers. It would make my job waaaay easier.