Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

56 minutes ago, Professor-Pip said:

But why do they even owe you an explanation? You're not a shareholder, at best you're a beta-tester.

While I agree there's probably more to this decision than what they're saying, just accept what the Fun Pimps are willing to divulge and move on.

Then why do they give one that is obviously not the truth? I didn´t ask for one. They deceided they need to come up with a reason, not me or anyone else.  And if you are ok with companies not telling the truth and with you seemingly many others, then someone help us, we are deep in a dystopian capitalism future scenario.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

54 minutes ago, Professor-Pip said:

But why do they even owe you an explanation? You're not a shareholder, at best you're a beta-tester.

While I agree there's probably more to this decision than what they're saying, just accept what the Fun Pimps are willing to divulge and move on.

Then why do they give one? I didn´t ask for one. They deceided they need to come up with it. And if you are ok with companies not telling the truth and with you seemingly many others, then someone help us, we are deep in a dystopian capitalism future scenario.